Quickly and efficiently add to your current repository of information from an existing Word document.
Permissions Required: Library, Level 3 (Full Access) permissions are required to Bulk Import content into the Library.
To import using an existing Word Document:
- Click Import Entries
- Select Word File
- Click Browse, select the Word Document you would like to import
- Indicate the content’s language
Subscription Required: The language field is only available with Multi-Language Library. Multi-Language Library isn't available on all subscription plans. Contact Support to learn more: Send an email to Support
- Select the default Stack for your Library Entries - This will define where any Entries that are not categorized during Library Import will live
To learn more about categorizing your Library Entries during Library Import from Word, read on here: How Do I Categorize My Library Entries During Library Import From Word?
Subscription Required: Stacks are available on select subscription plans only. Contact Support to learn more: Send an email to Support
- Click Import
- Scroll down to the first question you would like to import into Loopio
- Click on the Question text to highlight the Question selection, then hover over the plus sign (+) that appears
- Click Question
- Answers will be automatically selected and highlighted by Loopio
- To select more or less text, click on the selection to activate Edit Mode
- Drag the paddles into place to cover the text you would like to include
- Click the checkmark to save the selection
- Once all relevant content has been selected, click Import
- If you do not want Loopio to automatically select similar Questions, you can turn Auto Select OFF, either by unchecking the field when selecting a Question or by deselecting the Auto Select checkbox at the bottom of the Import window
- To deselect a Question or Answer, hover over the letter and select Remove
- Questions missing Answers are highlighted in red. To deselect these Questions, hover over the exclamation mark and select Remove
- You can use the Auto Identify Answer Text option to import all the text between two identified questions as the answer text. This option is only available when the Auto Select option to the left of it is selected.
- The total number of Missing Answers is shown in the Import Summary