Project Contributor is a free license type that has limited access to Projects. A Project Contributor is only able to see, respond to, and review questions that have been assigned to them.
Subscription Required: The Project Contributor Role is available on select subscription plans only. Contact Support to learn more: Send an email to Support
Use Project Contributors When:
- Working on large projects where you need extra hands to meet your deadline
- Assistance from temporary users or guests is needed to complete a Project
- You're running low on current licenses but still need a few more Project Participants
How Do I Add Project Contributors?
Project Contributors are added the same way that a Standard User would be added.
- Go to the Admin tab from the top navigation
- Under Users, click the Add User button
- Fill in the user details, and ensure that you have Project Contributor selected as the Role
- Click on Create, and you're all set.
Note: The Project Contributor Role is a locked Role that has Projects, Level 1 (Participant) and Reviews from Projects, Level 1 permissions.
What a Project Contributor Can and Cannot Do
Let's find out what users who are assigned this role, can and can't do in Loopio.
A Project Contributor Can:
- Be added to a Project as an Assignee
Answer Questions Assigned to them in a Project (Yellow State)
Review Answered Questions Assigned to them for Review in a Project (Blue State)
Conduct an Overall Project Review
Comment on Project Entries they are assigned to
- Suggest Project Entries to the Library
A Project Contributor Cannot:
- Create new Projects
- Access the Library
- Search the Library or Past Projects within a Project
- Participate in Library Reviews
- Action on Entries suggested for the Library through Reviews from Projects
- Access Reporting or the Admin panel