Yes, you can mark Custom Fields as ‘Required’ when creating a Loopio project in Salesforce.
Subscription Required: The Salesforce Integration and Custom Project Fields are available on select subscription plans only. Contact Support to learn more: Send an email to Support
Note: Currently Custom Project Fields can only be Required when creating a Project from Salesforce.
Before you can mark Custom Project Fields as Required in Salesforce, you will need to:
- Connect the Salesforce Integration. Start here: How Do I Set Up the Salesforce Integration - Lightning View?
- Create at least one Custom Project Field. Start here: How Do I Create Custom Project Fields?
Marking a Custom Project Field Required for Salesforce
- Navigate to Admin > Custom Project Fields
- Click Edit Custom Project Field (pencil icon) to the right of the field you want to make required in Salesforce
- Select the checkbox under the Required column
- Click the checkmark to save your changes
To see the changes reflected in Salesforce either create a new Loopio Project or refresh the existing Loopio "New Project" form.
Using the example above, ‘Field A’ is now a required field when creating a Project within Salesforce: